Coconut Whip Cream
I wanted to add this quick recipe to the site because it pairs so well with any and every dessert. This can be made in no time, with only 3 ingredients and stores in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
1 14oz can of coconut milk
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Chill can of coconut milk in refrigerator over night (at least 12 hours)
2. Chill mixing bowl in freezer before using it (about 10 mins)
3. Scoop coconut cream off top of can and add to bowl (Don't tip or shake can before opening it) (Toss the rest of the coconut water or save for smoothies)
4. Mix all ingredients in chilled bowl with a mixer for about 30 seconds or until combined.
5. Serve or refrigerate immediately
Note: Add more or less powdered sugar for your desired consistency or taste. You can't really mess this one up!